CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Just stopping by to say hi

Here are my grandchildren with there spiderman round ripples that I did for christmas. Sorry so late in posting them here.






Just wanted to get you up to date on what is going on in my life. I have been busy crocheting, and running with my youngest son with his bowling. I am working on a round ripple for his bowling team to raffle off. I am doing another spiderman round ripple just to show or sell at a craft show.



NOW here is the real fun in my life, I am once again trying to loss weight. HA HA I have to do every thing I can to loss this weight it is really hurting my back and legs. I have gained so much and will be working on getting it off. You will hear more about this.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog I know it isn't much but it is my life. I will try and keep up with this thing.




0 comments: